Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Pitch for Make your Baby laugh

Company / App Name: Make your Baby laugh

https://play.google.com/store/babylaugh

Twitter –

What does it do?

We have amazing collection of baby laughs and sound tracks filling with happiness and love 🙂

Why do we need it?

To make your Baby laugh

Who is it for?

For parents, babies and children

What makes it stand out from the crowd?

I believe it is very useful to parents they want their babies laugh because I collect the most lovely baby laughs and I think it is the most successful app in my collection
Thank you for this opportunity and I hope you like it

What’s next?

Develop and improve my app more and more depending on people reviews

The post Pitch for Make your Baby laugh appeared first on The Startup Pitch.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires