Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

TweetAds | Marketplace

tweet ads

Quick Information

Name of Startup: TweetAds
Year Founded: 2023
Website: Tweetads.co
Type of company: Marketplace
HQ Location: Remote

Startup Founders:

Andrew Piddubniak, Founder

Startup one-liner:

Discover the best twitter advertisers OR monetize your profile!

Problem the startup solves:

Easily find open for ads and cooperation Twitter profiles.

Progress and Current Status:

I put label “beta” as marketing approach

Due I just launched, and there can be some bugs, so users wont argue a lot.

Also I am proposing big discount to solve problem of “chicken and egg”

What is an Inspiring Story about the Startup?:

I am on twitter already for one month and understand how hard to growth alone.

Especially when you want to promote your product via Twitter, but you don’t have enough followers even to validate an idea.

So I decided to create a marketplace where you can find open for ads profiles. Also, you can cooperate with them for free if they are interested in it.

What is a Company the Startup Looks Up to, and Why?:

First of all, I am looks up on Twitter due my product relates to it.

Elon Mask is an interesting person from the side of marketing and what I can learn from him!

Also, I am inspired by the idea of startups – fast growth! It is the difference between common business and startups

The Company in Four Years Will Be…

A big marketplace.

I have a lot of ideas to implement if I see people using my product.

Also if all goes well, it will be a network of marketplaces for every social media.
I see the potential is huge here. Existing products are popular on the market right now.

Also I am thinking to create some additional products to the main one, so it cross-promote each other

The post TweetAds | Marketplace appeared first on KillerStartups.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires