Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Warmava | B2C

Quick Information

  • Name of Startup: Warmava
  • Year Founded: 2023
  • Website: Warmava.com
  • Type of company: eCommerce B2C
  • HQ Location: St. Petersburg, FL

Startup Founders:

Regina Fairusow, Founder and Director

Startup one-liner:

Our mission: Providing a feeling of Warmth.

Problem the startup solves:

Warmava is a project dedicated to providing people with the feeling of warmth – a feeling that transcends the physical. In the beginning, Warmava will be offering authentic and unique Teas but will expand the product assortment to other products that give people warmth, such as blankets and beanies, in the future.

The goal is to give customers an opportunity to contribute to a better world, almost incidentally. In order to get there, 25% of profits will be dedicated to the shelterless. Warmava will therefore have an active role in helping people find a home.

Whenever we think of ways to have a lasting impact, we must consider the root causes of the problems our society faces. Homelessness, for instance, is connected to poverty and hunger. These two root causes can drive people to become isolated and lonely, or to lose their desire to live.

Another issue the Start-Up will address is the silent mass loneliness epidemic. Digitalization and especially Social Media has fundamentally impacted the way we live our lives. When we replace real human interaction with scrolling down our screen, we naturally feel less connected to people, as paradoxical as it may seem.

The Start-Up is meant to raise awareness and create a community of people who value genuine connection. The goal is to have people experience true Warmth whenever they have a cup of Warmava Tea.

Progress and Current Status:

The project is currently in its Start-Up phase. Very soon, a Kickstarter Campaign will be launched that is meant to cover some of the production costs. While the campaign will be running, the products are being shipped and imported to the United States (The Teas come from Darjeeling, India). The products as of now can be seen as a prototype – and will be adjusted according to customer liking.

The first production round will give Warmava insights into customer preferences. What flavors are popular? What do people want to see more of? Is there a unique combination of flavors that could revolutionize the Tea business? All of these questions will become relevant for us during the campaign and after our launch.

Additionally, I am currently running a survey that explores these questions further, and offers participants the opportunity to share their unique ideas.

What is an Inspiring Story about the Startup?:

I would like to introduce myself and my personal background. My name is Regina and I am the founder of Warmava. I have a deep sense of compassion toward the homeless. This is due to my own experience of financial struggle.

I come from humble beginnings. Regardless, I completed a four-year international bachelor program with no financial support from my parents. Times have not always been easy. I found myself working 13 or 14-hour days in my side job, barely taking any breaks or having meals. At the age of 17, I washed dishes until late in the evening, in a room that was dark and gloomy. At some point, I felt that the only way out of misery was to move – but this would not save my family from their financial struggles. There is no such thing as a quick and complete fix, I thought.

I saved money whenever I could, and am guilty of having slept in my car at some point. I do not want to come across as a victim – I could have dropped my ambition to study and could have worked a full-time job instead.

Along my way, I met people who were extremely kind and understanding. Caring, warm-hearted people, some of them supporting me, offering me a place to stay, warm food, fresh clothes. Something changed inside of me. This is what inspired me going forward – I want to be like them.

The moments we feel like we reached rock bottom are the moments we realize what truly matters in life. I now know my purpose – to serve and help the shelterless in finding a home, and to give people a feeling of warmth.

What is a Company the Startup Looks Up to, and Why?:

Warmava looks up to companies that genuinely strive to have a positive impact on the world. If there was one company to choose, it must be Newman’s Own Organic – the company donates 100% of profits to children with serious health conditions, injured veterans and families, and hunger relief. Newman’s Own Organic is contributing to causes that are of utmost importance.

I once heard a piece of advice I would like to share here. “Leave the world a better place than you found it”. Any company that works toward that direction deserves respect, support, and admiration.

The Company in Four Years Will Be…

In four years, Warmava will have grown into an organization with a stronger market presence, with talented and driven employees.

Step by step, we will build a community of people that emphasizes hope, reassurance, and a sense of togetherness. We will stand up for our vision of a world in which people help each other, support each other, and listen to each other. We will raise awareness of the issue of mass loneliness and homelessness. Finally, in four years’ time, Warmava will have supported 1000 people in finding a new home – impacting their lives like never before.

We can only achieve these things with your support. This is why we appreciate each person joining the Warmava movement. Let’s bring more warmth to this world – together.

The post Warmava | B2C appeared first on KillerStartups.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires